As a company dedicated to building healthy communities, we know that staying informed and connected is so important during this time. We may not be on the fitness floor or in our favorite group class, but we will stay strong, stay active and stay connected until we can be together again.
MVP ATHLETIC CLUB MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Will I be charged monthly membership dues while MVP Athletic Clubs are temporarily closed?
- No new membership dues will be charged to any accounts until our clubs reopen.
- All MVP Athletic Club memberships will receive prorated dues credit to their membership account for the period of March 16-March 31.
- Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Dues credit will be available to be applied towards future dues and other charges on your membership account on the date the club re-opens.
- All Medicare memberships will retain their active status during the time of closure.
4G ATHLETIC INFORMATION
Package Holders – We have refunded credits for any classes booked this week. You should see those added back into your account. We plan to extend all packages.
Unlimited Members – as of March 18, 2020, we have suspended all unlimited memberships. No one will be charged until we reopen the facility. We are still working out the details on how we will handle the memberships once we un-suspend, but we want to make sure you are taken care of during the time we are closed.
ALL of 4G – As soon as we have a firm date to re-open, we will let you know! Three days prior to re-opening, we will have our schedule live for sign ups.
RDV ICE DEN INFORMATION
HOCKEY LEAGUES & PROGRAMMING
What is going to happen to leagues that are already in progress?
Our current plan is to continue and finish those leagues that have already started. A schedule will be published once given the all clear to reopen.
What is going to happen to leagues that haven’t started?
Our plan is to keep the same amount of allotted game slots (Adult League) as of right now. A schedule will be published once given the all clear to reopen. If the schedule needs to be changed, we will communicate accordingly. For the Spring Youth League, we are planning on running a shorter season. The length will be communicated once given the all clear to reopen.
What will the schedule for Learn to Play be?
Once given the all clear to reopen, we will pick up where we left off for Learn to Play. We will communicate via email when we are going to get back on the ice.
FIGURE SKATING & LEARN TO SKATE
Will my freestyle sessions be extended since you were closed?
Yes, we will extend expiring freestyle sessions by the length of the time we were closed.
I am currently registered for Learn to Skate Classes
We plan on continuing our Learn to Skate session where we left off. We will communicate the new schedule via email once given the all clear to reopen.
When will each facility reopen?
- Following local, state and federal directives, ALL OPERATIONS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. We look to reopen as soon as it is safe to do so.
How will future updates be communicated?
- All operational and membership updates will be communicated via email, this website page and our social media channels.
I registered for a one-time event…
- For one-time events (Spring Break Camp, Kid’s Night Out, etc), we will provide refunds to impacted members for events that will not happen while the club is temporarily closed.
I registered for recurring lessons or services
- For recurring services that have already been processed (Swim Lessons, Tennis Lessons, etc), we will provide credits that can be applied towards future charges on your membership account.
- Expiration dates for sessions and packages will be extended to ensure sessions will not expire during our temporary closure (Training, Massage, etc).
- ACTIV8 Challenge participants will receive a refund for the prorated sessions not completed due to the closure.
Our team is working hard to provide you fitness, wellness and class content via our website and our social media channels. Visit MVPSportsClubs.com/Move to stay moving and stay active!
We know how important social connections are, that’s why we will continue to ask for your engagement on social media. From opportunities to earn BONUS Health Points to giveaways, fun challenges to sharing achievements, our social media team is ready to keep you engaged, encouraged and motivated!
We are excited to up the rewards for your daily FitBit activity. During this time, you will earn 15 HEALTH POINTS for reaching 10,000 steps. Get moving, get rewarded!
Our MVP community is strong, and we remain dedicated to changing lives both inside and outside of our four walls. Even though we must adjust our daily activities, our commitment to your health and fitness journey has not changed…we are here to support and encourage you as we all stay strong and get through this together.
THANK YOU for your continued support and we can’t wait to see you again!