As a company dedicated to building healthy communities, we know that staying informed and connected is so important during this time. Please see below for more information on our facilities in Michigan and Florida.
As always, our commitment to the safety and health of our members and team members is our first priority. With state restrictions lifted in Michigan, we are carefully planning to reopen our Athletic Clubs on Monday, September 14th. This date will ensure our team members and members have the confidence and peace of mind they are returning to the safest environment possible.
- 4G Athletic: Wednesday, September 9
- Athletic Clubs: Monday, September 14
- Well-Fit: Wednesday, September 16
We will communicate our Phase 1 operational plan via email, our website and social media pages as soon as possible.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to welcoming you back!
In accordance with local, state and federal directives, we reopened our Florida locations on Monday, June 1. For the latest on our new cleaning and safety protocols, visit your specific Florida location.
Through research, CDC guidelines and industry best practices, we have formulated extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedures, including the introduction of EPA registered disinfectants proven to eliminate COVID-19 on surfaces.
- Increased Frequency
Modified operating hours to allow for additional cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces throughout the Ice Den.
- Sanitizing Stations
Hand sanitizing stations will be readily available throughout the Ice Den.
- Reinforced Protocols
Constant reinforcement of front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house sanitation procedures.
- Overnight Cleaning
Consulted with contracted cleaning company to ensure effective overnight cleaning products and procedures.
When will each facility reopen?
- Following local, state and federal directives, ALL OPERATIONS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. We look to reopen as soon as it is safe to do so.
How will future updates be communicated?
- All operational and membership updates will be communicated via email, this website page and our social media channels.
I registered for a one-time event…
- For one-time events (Spring Break Camp, Kid’s Night Out, etc), we will provide refunds to impacted members for events that will not happen while the club is temporarily closed.
I registered for recurring lessons or services
- For recurring services that have already been processed (Swim Lessons, Tennis Lessons, etc), we will provide credits that can be applied towards future charges on your membership account.
- Expiration dates for sessions and packages will be extended to ensure sessions will not expire during our temporary closure (Training, Massage, etc).
- ACTIV8 Challenge participants will receive a refund for the prorated sessions not completed due to the closure.
Our team is working hard to provide you fitness, wellness and class content via our website and our social media channels. Visit MVPSportsClubs.com/Move to stay moving and stay active!
We know how important social connections are, that’s why we will continue to ask for your engagement on social media. From opportunities to earn BONUS Health Points to giveaways, fun challenges to sharing achievements, our social media team is ready to keep you engaged, encouraged and motivated!
We are excited to up the rewards for your daily FitBit activity. During this time, you will earn 15 HEALTH POINTS for reaching 10,000 steps. Get moving, get rewarded!
Our MVP community is strong, and we remain dedicated to changing lives both inside and outside of our four walls. Even though we must adjust our daily activities, our commitment to your health and fitness journey has not changed…we are here to support and encourage you as we all stay strong and get through this together.
THANK YOU for your continued support and we can’t wait to see you again!